Monday, June 27, 2011

A penny for your thoughts...:)







Serendipitous is the correct word to describe meeting one AMAZING woman on a shuttle bus from the airport. As I shuffle my way into a seat I instantly notice she is draped in beautiful unique pieces of jewelry designed with a penny. Come to find out Laurie has started a non profit called "Project Penny Lane and a for profit called "Studio Penny Lane" with her unique designs. The inspiration behind her project will melt and warm your heart all at the same time.

For Laurie's story behind Project Penny Lane & Studio Penny Lane go to:
www.projectpennylane.org and www.studiopennylane.org

"The penny reminds us that life's full of surprises and good things happen all the time.

Every time I see a penny I will feel hopeful..I will also think of Penny Lane.

xxo

No comments:

Post a Comment